WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE DEPARTMENTOF HOMELAND SECURITY DACA MEMO
On July 28th, Trump administration annoucned immediate changes to the DACA Program.
- ALL DACA initial applications will be rejected
- Advance Parole requests for existing DACA recipients will be considered on a very limited, case-by-cases basis
- Renewal applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis and work permits will be valid for 1 year
- Schedule a legal consultation with an immgiration attorney to understand your options
- The fight is not over! Legal Challenges against the administration will take place. Stay informed!